Thursday, September 9, 2010

That was easy...

Barcelona was great.

Do the circles represent the fanciful morphologies of mollusks?
 Although I was terrified about reentering the country.

As I was on an EU-EU flight, the non-EU passport line was actually only 4 people long this time, and I only waited about a minute before I approached the very same counter where I was yelled at a week before.  I told him how long I was to be in Ireland, he asked why, I told him I was studying, he asked if I was registered with the gardai, I told him no, he asked why, I told him I did not yet have a permanent residence but had a lease signing scheduled for Friday, he looked at my passport a minute more, then said, "OK," handed it back to me, and that was it.

Crazy..

Then I had 30 minutes before my bus left (yay no missed bus), time enough to grab food.  Of course, the only restaurants in the airport open at that hour were McDonalds and Starbucks.  Yayyyy America everywhere.

1 comment: