Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Heyyy, Homework...

I have hit a homework wall.  And so I am blogging again!

First thoughts:  should I cut my hair?
It is a very important decision.  I have been agonizing over this for the past hour (part of my homework denial scheme), and am torn between a funky new short haircut and keeping the length. It's finally getting long and looking nice, and I thought that my layers still had split ends but upon examination tonight, I've realized that they are actually healthy hair, it is just the longest layer that is split at the ends.  Here's what I have in mind for a haircut:
Or maybe this:

Or maybe something else.  Or maybe not short at all.

In other news, I'm excited for the holiday season.  Christmas parties!  Christmas party with my class...
MES students party it up (Team Afghanistan:  Winners!)

and then a party at home!
Like this but with Christmas sweaters!

And I am going to bake delicious things and drink egg nog and it'll be great!  Woot woot nog!

There is apparently going to be a Christmas Market in Galway this year, opening this Friday.  It should have spectacular foods and mulled wine and I have high expectations.  It's supposed to look something like this:


But I think that picture's from Germany as this based on the German ones and this is the first Galway Christmas Market.  But there better be lights and chalets and Christmassy costumes!

Random picture from Germany!  Oktoberfest!

With all that said (written...), I can't think of any more rambles, which means it's time for 703 précis number 10.  Boo.  But just 8 précis remain to be written before it is Christmastime!  Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment